Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So...I wrote for 3 hrs and 45 minutes for a 4 hour test. It ended up being about 11-12 pages. Hopefully thats enough! I mean, if I were grading one of those tests I wouldn't want to read 11-12 pages from about 20 people. Maybe they will just scan over it and see key points and tell me I passed!

This weekend I also got to see my family and friends! It was such a good weekend to get away from Thomson and school and relax with good home cooked meals! After the test we just chilled on the couch watching football and then mom and I went to the store. We cooked together and had other family over saturday night. Late that night Nikki and Woody came with their little sweet baby! It was so good to see them and spend time with them! It makes me miss being around so many people that I know and love! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so that I can spend more time with them all!

No comments: