Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I was TAGGED!!

So, Katy tagged me. You are supposed to get the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your computer. Oh how sweet this picture is to me! It brings back so many memories from Brazil! This was our living room and these were some of the guys hanging out and acting tough. Jon Elam (red shirt) and Brian Harper (2nd from right in navy) are Americans. Jon is on staff in Brazil with campus outreach. The other guys are such sweet guys! This culture has such a sweet love for people! They hug and kiss you as soon as you walk into a room. I absolutely LOVE Brazilians and I miss my sweet friends dearly. Three of these Brazilians have come to know the Lord through Campus Outreach. I am so encouraged by their love for God that flows down through their relationships.

I am tagging Morgan, Helen, Nikki, and Amanda

No comments: