Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby's First White Christmas



My sweet baby boy is getting so big! I can't believe he's already 6 months old! Christmas was SO much fun with him! His favorite present was the wrapping that anything came in. He loved to shake, pull and try to eat all of the wrapping paper. For me, my favorite present was a picture of Jackson that Chris drew. (pics to come) He is such a good artist. No one would ever know because he doesn't draw much. He took some lessons when he was young, but it is UNREAL how well he can draw. I mean...I can't even draw a stick figure!







I couldn't believe that it was a white Christmas! Everything was BEAUTIFUL!! We loved waking up to the snow falling! It began to stick around 11am and was so pretty all over the ground!



The next day we decided to make Jackson his first snowman. It was too cold for him to come out. So, he watched from the window. He wanted to come play too!







I love watching my little man! He's so curious about everything. He loves touching and looking at things. He is getting so big! I don't like the fact that he is growing up...but I love to watch him grow and learn new things!

Going back to school as been really rough on me. I didn't think it could get much worse...but then I started basketball. I love the girls that I coach but nothing compares to time with my baby! I have been so sad to leave him in the mornings and know that I won't see him until at least 6:30 every night...game nights it's around 9! I don't like it one bit! I know that the Lord has me in this position for a reason and I want to make the most of it. But oh how I miss my little man!

It has been so rough on me that I have decided to take next year off and be at home with him. I won't get this time with him back. 88 more days of school!...But who's counting? :-)

No comments: