Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh So Thankful!

Life has changed SO much in the past year. My life has TOTALLY changed. I have this new life that I am responsible for. To love and nurture. That is such a huge responsibility! I am so thankful that the Lord has chosen to bless me in this way!
I am thankful for an amazing family. The one I was born into as well as the one I married into. I am thankful that I have good health. I am thanful that I have a job. The thing that I a most thankful for but many times take for granted is my salvation. I am so thankful for such a loving God that cares for us and forgives us!

I am so thankful for my sweet sweet husband! He is such a wonderful husband and father! I am so thankful for the sweet sweet gift the Lord has given us---our sweet baby boy! I am thankful that he is such a good baby, that he is healthy, and that he sleeps through the night!

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good!" Psalm 107:1

No comments: