Thursday, February 12, 2009

So...after all those days of me complaining about my job and how I wanted to chance to elementary school...I have decided to stay another year where I am. I LOVE my co-workers...and thats really important. And when we do have a little one I want to stay at home...at least for the first couple years. So, a move may put me in a hard position to leave. Also, they offered me the varsity basketball job...WHAT?! The athletic director and my pricipal told me that they know that I am not very experienced with coaching basketball but they said that they have been very impressed with what I have done with the softball team and want me to go ahead and get my feet wet with basketball too! This has been really exciting for me! They have also told me that they are going to give me a female weightlifting class. So my hardest and most stressful class (my advanced PE class) will be changed out with the weightlifing class! The Lord is teaching me more and more not to worry but to truly trust Him and He will provide! Praise Him!!

Well, thats about all...nothing too big going on around here...I'm going to J'ville this weekend...so, maybe something fun and exciting will happen and I can post it!

2 comments:

Morgan Coulter said...

You Go you basketball COach you!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go you basketball coach you!!