Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, not so happy for the two of us. We went to see Georgia Tech play in the Chick-fil-a bowl and before the game started I didn't feel so hot. By the end of the first quarter we were headed home. I felt terrible because I knew Chris was looking forward to this. By 2 am we were both sick. I dont know if it was food poisoning or a virus but it was NOT fun! Chris has bounced back quickly but as for me, until today I have been a pitiful little baby and my sweet husband has been taking care of me! Still feeling a little weak but hope to bounce back soon!
I had started my training for my 1/2 marathon and was doing well until Wednesday. But...check out my little running mini in the next few days and I should be a runnin again!
This year has gone by so fast! It seems the older I get the faster the days, weeks, months, and years go by. My mom was right after all! This year I hope to spend more time with family and friends (old and new) and savor every moment that the Lord gives me. I hope to have many oportunities to serve people in need and for my life to be a tool for Christ to be glorified!

1 comment:

Morgan Coulter said...

Hey...I like your running mini and my hubby loves to run. How do you do it? What keeps your distance and pace?