Monday, January 5, 2009

BOO SCHOOL!!!

It seems like the breaks go by so fast! I didnt have enough time to do the things I wanted to do, not enough time to rest, not enough time to play, and certainly not enough time to recover from a very stressful semester! I was really depressed today at school...eventhough it was inservice. I just do not want to go back. My next teaching job will definately be with the youngins! These older chaps will eat you alive! I mean really...when I was that age I would have NEVER even thought about talking to a teacher the way these kids talk to me! I just dont understand it! I have to be just flat out mean every day and I hate being that way! I want the little ones who will run up to you and hug you and are happy to see you...not the ones who walk away from you when you walk into the room or roll their eyes when they make eye contact with you or call you a bitch under their breath. Where did these kids come from anyway?! I mean, surely they were sweet little kids at one time or another............right? Maybe that sweetness will come out of most of them this semester!

No comments: