Thursday, February 4, 2010

DONE!!!

Dont get me wrong...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my basketball girls! However...I am EXHAUSTED!!! I have not really had a break since October...and that was only a 3 day break between softball and basketball. So, with this pregnancy and being so busy I am so tired and ready for a break.

I've been thinking about baby Jackson a lot! Wondering what he's going to look like, if he will be smart, if he will be athletic, and so many others. I have had dreams about him lately and I cant wait for the day that I will hold him in my arms and kiss those cheeks! Now that I have some time on my hands I can start planning for how to decorate his room along with getting the whole house organized. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed when I think about it all! My mom is supposed to come back in a few weeks to help me paint and decorate. Chris is overwhelmed with the prices of baby furniture lol. But we will be purchasing some VERY soon! But he is getting excited to decorate too!

Now that we know we are having a boy, it makes things even more exciting and real for us! We cant wait!!

No comments: